VC:MP Zombie Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 20,2012 >> Last News << Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now team up to kill whoever has been infected by this virus

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application - Kittrell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kitt85711

Data de inscriere : 2012-04-05
Varsta : 25

Admin Application - Kittrell Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:03 am

In game name: Kittrell
Years: 2
Languages: English
Clan: None
Why you want to be admin:: I want to help the server run properly and make sure no one is breaking rules. So the server can run smoothly without noobs and hackers
Time on server: 30 minutes to an hour
Your favourite MOD: (Example: DM / STUNT / DRIFT / RPG / SUMO etc.) RPG, DM, Stunt

How you can help: Keep out hackers, rule breakers, keep the server safe, contribute alot, maybe script some.

Aditional Informations: I am an admin in a lot of servers, I know how to handle commands. I have my own server. I was 3rd to sign up, when we couldn't even post on the forum. Wippy was second but it says he never visited when you check the members. I'm mature, and I know how to handle things with the proper punishment.
Back to top Go down
http://sapd-cops.maxforum.org/
Moby
Admin
Moby

Data de inscriere : 2012-02-21
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:00 am

kitt85711 wrote:

Years: 2

Rolling Eyes Not years in vcmp .

However, I want to see you much time on server so ... I will decline your aplication now.
Try again later.

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://zombie-invasion.board-directory.net
kitt85711

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Moby, if you don't want people to post the number of years on vc:mp you have to be specific. If you want to know how old people are your supposed to put Age: not Years: And the server is never on, so I can't even play. And I defend the server. You may not be there to see it but I got pictures to prove I defend the server. There was a guy that was abusing the server by insulting it. If you want pictures just ask. So please rethink what you just did...
Back to top Go down
Moby
Admin
Moby

Data de inscriere : 2012-02-21
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:42 pm

kitt85711 wrote:
Moby, if you don't want people to post the number of years on vc:mp you have to be specific. If you want to know how old people are your supposed to put Age: not Years: And the server is never on, so I can't even play. And I defend the server. You may not be there to see it but I got pictures to prove I defend the server. There was a guy that was abusing the server by insulting it. If you want pictures just ask. So please rethink what you just did...

I will correct the part with "Years"

Sorry to say but, the server was on.

I played on it and yesterday , and 2 days ago, and 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
https://zombie-invasion.board-directory.net
kitt85711

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm

How about time zones? When your server is on, it's always night time here, and I'm supposed to be in bed. Only on weekends, if my dad lets me I can stay up all night. But I have played on the server before, and I have to say, it's a nice server. Just some skin bugs because your using skin id's that go past 100. For instance, the skin with Phil's arm missing is bugged. No one can fix it at this point but I would change those bug skins if I were you.
Back to top Go down
VCS

Data de inscriere : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 am

HaHa! Kitt, at least the server works fine if flying colors..

@ Moby: the modified M-I-R-C script will be posted to you. very soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Kittrell   Admin Application - Kittrell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Kittrell
Page 1 of 1