VC:MP Zombie Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 20,2012 >> Last News << Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now team up to kill whoever has been infected by this virus

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VCS

Data de inscriere : 2012-05-07

VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.  Empty
PostSubject: VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.    VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Today i found some information that the main VC:MP forum and the server browser master server list is down too. Because there's some problems with the hosting and will be fixed soon.

For the time being all players that wish to play on the Infected RPG Server must come here to this forum for the IP of the server because that's the only way to connect to the server.

Moby, please post the Servers IP here for the players to see it so that they could come in game.

And for the forum, Forum is under hosting problems, like a said earlier. so be patient.
Back to top Go down
Moby
Admin
Moby

Data de inscriere : 2012-02-21
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Romania

VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.    VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Nice idea but ...

Now the forum and the internet list/master list work Very Happy

I know, I saw too late but I was bit busy.

Now , Infected RPG will be again UP.

And an update comeing.
Back to top Go down
https://zombie-invasion.board-directory.net

VC:MP Master Server List And Forum Is Down.
Page 1 of 1