VC:MP Zombie Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 20,2012 >> Last News << Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now team up to kill whoever has been infected by this virus

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moby
Admin
Moby

Data de inscriere : 2012-02-21
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Romania

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC]   Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 am

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigA few years ago in Haiti, a monkey was used as a laboratory rat by four scientists in order to cure a wide-spread plague. It is believed that the disease appeared when a mysterious monkey had bitten a person, which ended up in the person acquiring many strange little dark spots on his body.

Many scientists tried to cure this virus of sorts but whatever method they used failed; drugs, medications, everything they tried – the body rejected it and ended up multiplying the dark spots it already had on the body.

These four scientists tried to introduce Iron into their experiments and realized that if they injected just enough into the body, the spots would disappear within a very short amount of time.

After many experiments and trials, the doctors had finally managed to destroy the monkey plague. They had decided to take the risk of introducing a human instead of a monkey and to their luck – nothing had happened, for the meanwhile at least. The human did not seem to have developed any dark spots but instead had foam going out of his mouth with an uncontrollable speed. The doctors had tried to escape the laboratory but unfortunately the zombified human bit them too fast.

It was said that these infected victims came to Haiti and started taking everyone over to their side, biting and infecting them with the same malicious virus that had already infected them. Thus became what we see now, the Zombie Haiti.

Only a few people survived this malicious attack and now team up to kill whoever has been infected by this virus and make a quick escape out of this “Bermuda Triangle” of zombies.

(Thank You Morphine cuse you correct my story !)

I'm happy to say: "Official I finished my project: Zombie Invasion !" [size=5pt](yaaay)[/size]

Name: Zombie Invasion
Version: 1.0
Mod: Infected RPG
Platform: Pawn
IP: infection.malware-site.www

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] Query.php?ip=infection.malware-site

Are more shops abandonated. You can find something there (/c search) Wink

Sole purpose is to survive !

---------- SKILLS ----------
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigRegeneration => Your hp is in a continue regeneration
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigHelicopterPilot => Just You can drive the helicopter
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigMechanic => You can repair your car and fill it ! (/c repair, /c fill)
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigMedic => You can heal you and another player ! But Attention , you can heal with percents ! (2%,26%,66%,100%) (/c heal)

(If You have 30 hp and you want to heal with 100% you will have 60 hp )

---------- TEAMS ----------
Humans
Infects
Zombies => If you want to be human, need first to kill 5 humans and after this type /c human

---------- SETTINGS ----------
If a zombie kill you , and you are human, you will be Infected !
If you are infected and you kill a zombie, you will be human !
If you are zombie, and you kill an infected, the infected will be zombie !

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigInfects and Humans are Humans.
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigZombies are ... Zombies.

If a human/infect kill another human/infect , the killer will die too , cuse you can't kill your partner !

---------- ITEMS ----------
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigMedicine B => You can found it in Tool Shop !
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigYou can inject (/c inject) this medicine in you if you are infected !
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigBut you can inject another player (/c injectplayer) with your medicine too !
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigEnergy => You can found it in Tool Shop !
Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC] I_folder_bigThis item is injectable like MedicineB ! This give you +10 health

If you want to know more about the server, Join to the server
Back to top Go down
https://zombie-invasion.board-directory.net

Zombie Invasion v1.0 || Mod: Infected RPG [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1